Automatic Entertainment is a Los Angeles based film financing, sales and distribution company. Specializing in the worldwide distribution of independent motion pictures, we actively support festival driven content and ensure that it finds a global audience.
Having established a reputation for both professionalism and a diverse variety of cinema, we work closely with filmmakers to achieve their goals and correctly brand and position their vision in the international marketplace.
Automatic does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, treatments, pitches, packages or projects for any kind of media. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, scripts, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (submissions) in any form to Automatic or any of its employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Automatics products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Automatic. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your submissions.
You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Automatic, without any compensation to you; (2) Automatic may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for Automatic to review the submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
- KUNG FU CINEMA - Positively Reviews POUND OF FLESH
- SCREENDAILY - WESTERN RELIGION Premieres In Cannes!
- HOLLYWOOD REPORTER - Van Damme's Got a Kidney to Pick With His Organ Robbers!
- ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT - Britt Robertson Explores the Dark Depths of Adolescence in Indie Drama 'WHITE RABBIT'
- TWITCH - Trailer Premiere For Jon Knautz's Erotic Psycho Sexual Thriller GODDESS OF LOVE
- BADASSDIGEST - Stop What You Are Doing And Watch This Great POUND OF FLESH Trailer
- VARIETY - Zombie Spoof THE WALKING DEAD picked up ARC Entertainment
- SCREENDAILY - Arc gets THE WALKING DECEASED
- DEADLINE - Arc BITES The Walking Deceased
- SCREENDAILY - Automatic heads into EFM with GODDESS OF LOVE
- THE WRAP - Sunrise Pictures Genre Label TERROR FILMS signs with AUTOMATIC
- FANGORIA - THE WALKING DECEASED to play in Atlanta at DAYS OF THE DEAD
- FLICKERINGMYTH - Trailer, poster and exclusive images from Western Religion
- DREAD CENTRAL - Explore The Dark Side Of Venus with GODDESS OF LOVE
- BWW - WHITE RABBIT in theaters Feb 2015
- MOVIE CITY NEWS - Positively reviews AMERICAN MUSCLE
- BOSTON GLOBE - White Rabbit brings Sam Trammell to Boston
- HOLLYWOOD REPORTER - Psychological Drama WHITE RABBIT Acquired by Breaking Glass for North America
- SCREENDAILY - White Rabbit Hops To US
- INDIEWIRE - Breaking Glass Pictures Acquires Tim McCann's Bullying Psycho-Drama WHITE RABBIT
- CRAVE ONLINE - Exclusive Vengeance Trailer - AMERICAN MUSCLE
- SCREENDAILY - Automatic Unleashes Disaster at FILMART with JURASSIC CITY
- VARIETY - Berlin: Jean-Claude Van Damme's POUND OF FLESH Launches Sales
- SCREEN INTERNATIONAL - Buyer's Pound The Flesh Pre-EFM with JCVD
- HOLLYWOOD REPORTER - Jean-Claude Van Damme joins 'POUND OF FLESH'
- SCREENDAILY - Well Go USA Bulks Up With Muscle
- ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY EXCLUSIVE - Check out the poster for the crazy new action-thriller AMERICAN MUSCLE
- TWITCH - AMERICAN MUSCLE's Very NSFW Trailer Commands You To Suck The Nub
- VARIETY - Government Shutdown DOESN'T Stop Production on Western Religion
- AMERICAN FILM MARKET - Automatic will attend the market with an impressive slate. Email to schedule a meeting!
- BBC - Automatic proves in 2013 that it is no stranger to the good book, hallelujah!
- ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY - Snowfort's founder Travis Stevens leaks news of American Muscle movie! #looselips
View all news »